Monday, October 5, 2015

1 Nephi 6:3

3  And it mattereth not to me that I am particular to give a full account of all the things of my father, for they cannot be written upon athese plates, for I desire the room that I may write of the things of God.
     “for I desire the room that I may write the things of God.”
      -all other things pale in importance to these things  (“the things of God”).
           -if you were charged with writing a spiritual account of your life, of God's involvement in the details of your life, what would you write?  What would you focus on?  How would you approach it?  If you knew that the account you wrote would be referenced in centuries to come, that it would be the source of spiritual strength and direction for millions of people, what things would take priority?

No comments:

Post a Comment