Sunday, April 24, 2016

1 Nephi 12:12-16

12  And I, Nephi, also saw many of the afourth generation who passed away in righteousness.
13  And it came to pass that I saw the multitudes of the earth gathered together.
14  And the angel said unto me: Behold thy seed, and also the seed of thy brethren.
15  And it came to pass that I looked and beheld the people of my seed gathered together in multitudes aagainst the seed of my brethren; and they were gathered together to battle.
16  And the angel spake unto me, saying: Behold the fountain of afilthy water which thy father saw; yea, even the briver of which he spake; and the depths thereof are the depths of chell.
            -the angel continues to apply the symbols of the vision to specific events of Nephi’s reality.  The general symbols of the vision are applicable to us.  We should consider ourselves as objects or participants of the dream, not just outside observers.

No comments:

Post a Comment